Sunday, November 7, 2010

Per my last update

This is probably the most irrelevant/irreverent thing I've posted on this blog (I think), but a "short" list of songs I've "used" while writing. I think the quotes are right, here:

112 - It's Over Now
30 Seconds to Mars - Attack
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
Abba - Dancing Queen
Acceptance - The Letter
Ace of Base - Beautiful Life
Action Action - Druglike
AFI - Endlessly, She Said
AFI - Reiver's Music
AFI - Summer Shudder
AFI - The Despair Factor
AFI - The Missing Frame
AFI - This Celluloid Dream
AFI - This Time Imperfect
Al Dimeola - Egyptian Danza
Alien Ant Farm - Attitude
All That Remains - Six
Anberlin - Never Take Friendship Personal
Angie Stone - I Wish I Didn't Miss You Anymore
Anita Baker - Angel
At the Drive-In - Pattern Against User
Atreyu - Shameful
Atreyu - The Rememberence Ballad
Avant - Separated
Avenged Sevenfold - Chapter 4
Avenged Sevenfold - I Won't See You Tonight (Part 2)
Ayreon - Day Three: Pain
Bach - Allegro
Between the Buried and Me - Backwards Marathon
Between the Buried and Me - Camilla Rhodes
Between the Buried and Me - Mordecai
Between the Buried and Me - Shevenal (Take 2)
Between the Buried and Me - White Walls
Beyonce - Dangerously In Love
Blackfield - Pain
Brian McKnight - Never Felt This Way
Bullet For My Valentine - 4 Words (To Choke Upon)
Chevelle - Closure
Chevelle - Vitamin R
Chirs Brown - Kiss Kiss
Collective Soul - World I Know
Counting Crows - Colorblind
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons
Dream Theater - In The Presence of Enemies
Dream Theater - Learning to Live
Dream Theater - Lifting Shadows
Dream Theater - Speak to Me
Dream Theater - The Ministry of Lost Souls
Dredg - Bug Eyes
Dredg - Ode to the Sun
Dredg - Sang Real
Earth, Wind and Fire - Fantasy
Earth, Wind and Fire - Lovely People
Earth, Wind and Fire - Pure Gold
Earth, Wind and Fire - Show Me the Way
East Clubbers - Walk Alone
ELP - Tarkus
Emery - So Cold I Could See My Breath
Every Time I Die - Ebolarama
Every Time I Die - Kill the Music
Fuel - Shimmer
Funeral for a Friend - Escape Artists Never Die
Genesis - Supper's Ready
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
George Gerschwin - Rhapsody in Blue
George Gerschwin - Summertime
Hikaru Utada - Hikari
Irena Cara - Flashdance…What A Feeling
It Dies Today - Marigold
It Dies Today - Radiance
It Dies Today - Severed Ties Yield Severed Heads
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
John Coltrane - Countdown
John Coltrane - Naima
Journey - Heartland
Journey - I'll Be Alright Without You
Journey - Never Walk Away
Journey - Separate Ways
Journey - What I Needed
Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
Killswitch Engage - Arms of Sorrows
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade
Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache
Lacrimosa Profundere - Again It's Over
Mahavishnu Orchestra - You Know You Know
Maxwell - Gravity: Pushing To Pull
Maxwell - Know These Things: You Should
Maxwell - Lifetime
Maxwell - Submerge: 'Til We Become the Sun
Maxwell - Symptom Unknown
Maxwell - Temporary Night
Maxwell - This Woman's Work
Miles Davis - So What?
Mr. Big - Take Cover
Nina Gordon - Tonight and the Rest of my Life
Norma Jean - Liarsenic
Opeth - Bleak
Opeth - Coil
Opeth - Isolation Years
Opeth - To Rid the Disease
Opeth - Windowpane
Patrick Swayze - She's Like The Wind
Porcupine Tree - Collapse the Light into Earth
Porcupine Tree - Heartattack in a Layby
Prince - I Would Die 4 U
Protest the Hero - Blindfolds Aside
Protest the Hero - Bloodmeat
Protest the Hero - Sequoia Throne
Prozzak - When I Think of You
Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
Rush - La Villa Strangiato
Rush - Roll The Bones
Rush - Tom Sawyer
Rush - YYZ
Sade - No Ordinary Love
Sarah McLauchlan - Possesion
Savage Garden - To the Moon and Back
Scooter - Faster, Harder, Scooter
Seal - Crazy
Seal - Human Beings
Sevendust - Disgrace
Sevendust - Skeleton Song
Sevendust - Ugly
Sevendust - Xmas Day
Sheryl Crow - Strong Enough
Slipknot - Vermillion Part 2
Snow Patrol - Run
Snow Patrol - Set the Fire to the Third Bar
Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes
Sonata Arctica - Shy
Sorskogen - Mordet I Grottan
Sparta - Air
Sparta - Breaking the Broken
Sparta - Collapse
Spice Girls - 2 become 1
Spice Girls - Viva Forever
Splender - Cigarette
Splender - I Apologize
Splender - Supernatural
Stevie Wonder - All I Do
Stream of Passion - Deceiver
Stream of Passion - Nostalgia
Stream of Passion - Passion
Stream of Passion - Wherever You Are
Tamia - You Put a Move on My Heart
Tatu - Friend or Foe
The Clipse - Grinding
The Clipse - Mr. Me Too
The Clipse - Wamp Wamp (What it do)
The Philosopher Kings - You Stepped On My Life
The Receiving End of Sirens - Smoke and Mirrors
The Receiving End of Sirens - The Rival Cycle
The Used - Blue and Yellow
The Who - Love Reing O'er Me
Third Eye Blind - Losing a Whole Year
Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
Third Eye Blind - Slow Motion
Third Eye Blind - Wounded
Thrice - Stare at the Sun
Transatlantic - We All Need Some Light
Underoath - A Boy Brushed Red (Living in Black and White)
Underoath - In Regards to Myself
Underoath - It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door
Usher - Moving Mountains
Weiß Kreuz - Mellow Candle
Yes - Close to the Edge
Evangelion - Komm, Susser Tod
Journey - Send Her My Love
Duran Duran - Save a Prayer
Jagged Edge - Tip of My Tongue
maxwell - bad habits
maxwell - possum playing
Maxwell - Silently
Nina Gordon - Tonight and the Rest of My Life
Omarion - I get it in
Omarion - Touch
pleasure p - under
Porcupine Tree - Trains
pretty ricky - grind on me
pretty ricky - playhouse
Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
R Kelly - Echo
Robin Thicke - Lost Without You
Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy
Sade - No Ordinary Love
Sarah McLachlan - Possesion
sean garret - up in your heart
Shai - if I ever fall in love
Silkk the Shocker - Somebody Like Me
The Dream - Falsetto
The Trax - Knife
Trey Songz - Beat it Up
trey songz - I invented sex
trey songz - neighbors know my name
usher - little freak

1 comment: